how to find the long and short screensaver names

I’m using iScreensaver V6 on MacOS with the Big Business licence. I’ve created the Windows.exe file for my client to use for managed installation (they are using Group Policy to deploy). The Managed Installation guide on your website indicates that the author needs to supply the long screensaver name and the short screensaver name to client as well the .exe file. My problem is that I don’t use Windows in my work environment and as such I’m not able to find those filenames by going to the indicated directories (iScreensaver Designer / Share / Win / FileName / Screensaver )(iScreensaver Designer / Share / Win / FileName / Short Name).
How can I find those filenames to provide my client while running this software on MacOS?

1. The long screensaver name - this is set inside iScreensaver Designer / Share / Win / FileName / Screensaver
  2. The short screensaver name - this is set inside iScreensaver Designer / Share / Win / FileName / Short Name

Good question, but I see your confusion - these values are the ones that you set, inside iScreensaver Designer, on the Share/Build tab. It looks like this:

Thanks!